init-system-helpers (1.49+parrot1) testing; urgency=medium
* Import new Debian release.
* Reinclude parrot patches.
init-system-helpers (1.49) unstable; urgency=low
[ Felipe Sateler ]
* Upload to unstable. Urgency low due to large changeset.
* d-s-invoke: Execute systemctl once when starting units.
This ensures systemd itself can order them the best way it sees fit.
* update-rc.d: check that /etc/insserv.conf exists before invoking insserv.
It might happen that the binary exists but the configuration file doesn't,
and then the insserv invocation will fail. Therefore don't consider insserv
installed until the configuration file exists.
Thanks to Petter Reinholdtsen for the patch. (Closes: #849284)
* Bump Standards-Version
[ Iain Lane ]
* invoke-rc.d: Pass --full to `systemctl status', so we don't get ellipsised output.
[ Michael Biebl ]
* Drop support for upstart
init-system-helpers (1.48) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* [fbabdc8] Handle units with escaped characters correctly.
for details. (Closes: #861204)